Thursday, April 18, 2013

Relax

Happy Thursday to you all, and a Delightful one it is.  That's right, it's another Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  For my card this week I wanted something that was quick and simple.


For my card I used this Relax Barnaby (colored) image.  I just love these pre-colored images that Wendy has over at Digital Delights.  They are wonderful when you've got to put something together on short notice.  This image does come uncolored as well.

Remember to head over here to see what the other DT members have to share with you, then take a peek over at the Delightful Challenges blog to see what they're up to.

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Digital Tuesday - Springtime

Supplies:

Stamp:  Relax Barnaby (colored)
DP:  Echo Park
Misc:  Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brook:)
    This so adorable! Great colors and design! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and great colour combo! Sorry for beeing late with my comment. Thanks a lot for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete