Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cowboy Up!

Well howdy ya'll!  It's time for another challenge over at Can You Digi It?.  The challenge this time is Male Birthdays.


For my card I used Cowboy Up by LilyPink Designs.  I colored the image with my Copics (E18, E15, E13, E11/E25, E31, E51/B97, B93/BG10) and added a bit of Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink around the edges of the image.  I used some paper scraps from my stash, and added some ribbon, a button, and twine from my LCS.

Check out what my fellow DT members are sharing on the CYDI? Blog, then show us your projects for male birthdays.

Challenges:

One Crazy Stamper  - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love what you did with my digi!! Completely awesome card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Brook! Love the image and the papers!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!! love the Cowboy Hat!! thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card for a male birthday. I find those hard to make. As the others have said, thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete