Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well hello and Happy New Year!  I hope you all brought in the new year in style; perhaps with a New Year's kiss.


Yes, this is a Valentine's Day card, but I thought the image would work well for New Year's as well.  My card is for the new Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle challenge over at Can You Digi It?.  I used this Silhouette Couple digi by LilyPink Designs.  My DP is by Green Goddess Creations and it's the Hunny Bunny paper pack.  Cute, right?  I grabbed the ribbon, brad, rhinestones, and charm from my stash.  I also added a good coating of Stickles around all of the edges.  I do believe that added a bit of sparkle to my card.

Head over here to join the fun and share your Sparkle creations with us.  And be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have to share with you as well.

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be seeing more of you this new year.
 

2 comments:

  1. Brook,
    Your card is absolutely adorable and very sparkly!! The image is perfect for a Valentine's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this! Love that adorable silhouette image and the hanging charm is the perfect accent! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Brook!

    ReplyDelete