Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sweet Ginger

Well, it's Delightful Thursday for you at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and Wendy's got a new release!


This time I decided to make a little wrapper for some Christmas candy.  I figure this will make a cute stocking stuffer.  The digi that I used is Sweet Ginger.  I used my Copics to color this digi, but you can also get a it colored.  Also, kinda cool, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the digi.  I have got to spend more time with that machine.  It can do some pretty cool stuff.

Now be sure to head over to the Digital Delights Blog so you can see what my fellow DT members did with the other digis in this new release.  After that pop on over to Delightful Challenges to see what fun they have this week.

Challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by tomorrow for an extra special post!

 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and great idea Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook:)
    I love your super sweet belly band! What a fantastic idea! Great job!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweeet and wonderful Brook! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking a lot like xmas! Super cute!!!! lovely coloring too :)
    xo
    anaRy

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha cute card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete