Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Not a Creature was Stirring....

 Hello strangers!  We've got another challenge for you over at Can You Digi It?.  As you may have guessed from the title it is "Not a Creature was Stirring".  Just be sure to include an animal on your card.


For my card I used Christmas Snorkel Dog by KiniArt.  Cute, right?  I colored him with my Copics.  Then I grabbed some papers from my stash and added a bit of rik rak across the middle.  Put some Stickles on his hat and he's ready to go.  Such a cute image to color up too.

One lucky person will win a $10 gift certificate to the CYDI? Store.  So be sure to join in the fun.  I know you've got some critter stamps somewhere.  Also, be sure to head over to the CYDI? Blog to see what cute creature creations my fellow DT members have to share.

Challenges:

Forever Friends - Christmas Cards
Stamptacular Sunday - Christmas Time!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, he's such a cutie! Love the coloring, Brook! Great design and fabulous papers! Thank you for sharing him with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook,
    This image just makes me smile and your card is so very, very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cute puppy, great card, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo he is sooooo cute! A beautiful card I so love his glittery hat too :0)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Forever Friends Challenge and good luck :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete