Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Care for Tea?

Hello again!  It's Tuesday and time for another challenge over at Can You Digi It?  The theme this time around is "Baby It's Cold Outside".  Here is what I came up wth.


I used this great digi, Do You Care for Tea?, by LilyPink Designs.  I paired it with Coffee Time Bean Paper and Coffee Time Chevron Papers by C.Y.D.I?.  I used my Copics on the image and added some buttons and twine from my stash.

Remember, one lucky player will win a $10 gift certificate to the CYDI? Store.  Also, head on over to the Can You Digi It? Blog to see what the other DT members have to share with you.

Challenges:

Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Sketch
Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes

Have a great day!

 

4 comments:

  1. That Lily Pink image is one of my favs and I love the colors and papers you used too. Great card! I could use a cup of tea right now (and some cake). Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun design and color combo, Brook. Can I pretend it is Java in those cups?! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brook,
    What a perfect image for this challenge. I love all the colors you have used and just thinking about holding a cup of warm tea gives me a good feeling. Wonderful and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card and loving the colours. Thank you for joining us over at CBN this month.

    Hugs
    Linda DT xxx

    ReplyDelete