Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Ellie

It's another Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and look at what I have to share with you today.


This is Ellie.  Isn't she cute?  The image that I used is colored, but you can also get the digi uncolored.  These colored digis are perfect if you need to make a card real quick.  This card took no time at all to put together.  I ran the bottom panels through my sewing machine.  The DP is from my box of stash.  The ribbon is some that I got from Paper Temptress.  The pearl adhesives are from my stash as well.

Be sure to visit the Digital Delights Blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then you can head over to Delightful Challenges to see what it up over there.

Challenges:

The Sweet Stop  - Sketch
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brook:)
    This is sooo adorable and sweet! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card...Ellie is just adorable! Love the pink and brown combo and the ribbon is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Brook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brook, this is adorable. I love so many different things... the colours, the papers, the image. All delish. Thanks so much for playing at The Sweet Stop this week. x

    ReplyDelete