Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pink Lemonade Cake

Hi everyone!  No craftiness today, but I would like to share a couple of pics of what I did do today.  A few months ago at work we had a pink lemonade cake from a local bakery, and boy was it good.  I went out in search of a recipe so I could try to make it myself.  On a couple of different occasions I have come across the recipe in the May 2012 Better Homes & Gardens magazine.  I finally gave it a try. 

Of course the only plate that would work was a Halloween one (hence the ghost saying "Boo"). 








I just love the colors of the layers on this cake.  I know it's not the prettiest looking cake, but it sure is tasty.  Just wanted to share with you all.  Thanks for taking a minute to stop by and I hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Brook i see the recipe isn't there..can you send me a link..i would love to pin it to my boards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook was this recipe as good as the one you had at work??? It sure looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete