Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lil' Buckaroo

Hello again.  It's Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I wanted to share a card today that I made using Lil Billy.  I just love this digi from Digital Delights.



Isn't he just great?  I found some really cute papers to use with him as well.  I printed him onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored him with my Copics.  Little bit of trivia:  I believe I used every "E" Copic marker that I own.  The DP is from the Paper Studio and Basic Grey.  I ran the bottom panels through my sewing machine and added the twine and button from my stash.  I also used some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink around a few of the corners.

Be sure to head over to the Digital Delights blog to see what the other DT members have to share.  And don't forget to check out what they have in store at Delightful Challenges.

Challenges:

Sketch n Stash - Sketch
Inky Impressions - For a child
By the Cute and Girly - Boys/Men

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    This is so adorable! Your coloring is fantastic and your papers are perfect! Awesome job!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Brook! Love your design and choice of colors! Beautiful coloring! Hugs,Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super fun card for a boy, your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Brook, I like the image and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brook the coloring on this is amazing! I wish I was that talented. Great job on this week's card!
    Tammy DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. this is amazing!! the colours are lush!! Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xxx

    ReplyDelete