Sunday, September 2, 2012

All About Yellow

Well, hello once again.  We've got another challenge for you over at the CMC Copic Challenge.  We want you to use Yellows with the option of adding kraft cardstock.


Our sponsor, Pattie's Creations, gave us some images to use.  My image is three birdhouses.  Aren't they cute?  I printed this image onto Cryogen White Cardstock and the DP is MME.  I colored the image with my Copics (Y23, Y21, Y11/E35, E31, E50/G21/BG10).  I also used some Vintage Photo distress ink around the outside of the image.  I got the lace and pearl adhesives at my LCS.  The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used my MS punch for the leaves.

You have until Sept. 14th to enter the challenge.  The winner will get 3 digis from Pattie's Creations plus all entries go into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate from Oozak.com.  Two chances to win, but you've got to play along.  Head over here to join in the fun.

Challenges:  

Cute Card Thursday - A Stitch in Time
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free for All (sketch 66)
The Paper Shelter  - Layers on Layers
Southern Girls - All About the Flora

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't thought of these colours together, but it worked out realy great. Love you card. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about the card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete