Sunday, August 5, 2012

Christmas in August?

Ok, so I missed Christmas in July, but just by a few days.  Today I'm sharing a card that features one of my favorite Christmas stamps.


Of course this is James Bear from Lili of the Valley.  I just love this little fellow.  I've got a couple other stamps with him as well, so you'll be seeing those over the next few months as well.

I stamped him onto Cryogen white cardstock and colored him with my Copics.  I sponged the edges with some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink and then added some glitter to his hat and the ground.  My papers are MME, the ribbon was purchased on Etsy, and the brad and rhinestones are from my stash.  The sentiment is from Recollections.

Challenges:

Stamp and Create - Hands full of Love
Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Focus on the Ribbon
Creatalicious - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable and I love this card. Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the Focus on the Ribbon challenge. Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the lush bow.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete