Monday, April 9, 2012

Tilda Notepad

Welcome back everyone!  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  We had some wonderful weather here.  Today I've got another notepad that I made with one of my Tilda stamps.  This stamp is definitely my most used stamp as you will see later this week.  I had a request for a few of these notepads and wanted to share.


Isn't she cute?  How could you not love this stamp?  She is stamped onto Cryogen White Cardstock with Momento Tuxedo  Black ink and colored with Copics.  The papers are So Sophie from MME.  I used my MS punches for the butterflies, added some pearl adhesives I got from my LCS, and the ribbon from my stash.  Of course, I have added some Stickles to her dress and bow.

Challenges:

The Sweet Stop - Favorite sketch (I chose sketch 101)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Butterflies
Crafts and Me - Butterflies and Bows

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Brooke!!! This is totally gorgeous:-) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at Crafts and Me this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Great idea, maybe someday I will make something like that too. Great colours by the way. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling note pad cover Brook. That Tilda image is so sweet and the coloring is awesome. Love the rich and deep colors. The pearls look great with the pretty butterfly. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is PRECIOUS! Love Tilda and your note pad! Pretty papers too! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete