Saturday, March 17, 2012

Anything Goes over at CMC

Happy weekend to everyone!  Have you all been enjoying your Saturday so far?  I hope so.  Well, it's time for another challenge over at the CMC Copic Challenge group.  It's an easy one this week...ANYTHING GOES!  Our wonderful sponsor, Spesch Designer Stamps, gave us each an image to use and I chose Wendy.


I used some new DP I got that is from MME.  I just those spring-like colors.  I printed her onto Cryogen White Cardstock, and she is colored with Copics (G24, G21, G20/E99, E97, Y21, Y11/E11, E00, E000, R20/YG63, YG0000/YR65/Y04/R85).  I ran some DCVW white core cardstock through my Cuttlebug and then sanded it a bit.  I added some ribbon and rhinestones from my LCS and finished it off with some Stickles.

The challenge runs until March 30th and the winner will get 4 digi stamps from Spesch Designer Stamps.  Plus, each entry is entered into the monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  Get our your Copics, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers, or colored pencils and join in the fun.  Anyone can play and anyone can win!  We hope to see you at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Also, Color Me Creative is having a 2nd Birthday Bash Event and YOU are invited!  The party starts March 19th at 1 am EST.  There will be games, challenges, and some wonderful prizes you will not want to miss.  Events will run through March 24th and EVERYONE is invited.  There are a ton more details here so be sure to check it out.  It's a party you won't want to miss!


Challenges:

Stamptacular Sunday - Sketch
Sweet Stamps - Think Spring
Papertake Weekly - For the Girls
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Think Spring

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the colours very girly.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook,

    Another gorgeous card!! Great colours.

    ReplyDelete