Friday, February 3, 2012

Yee-Haw

Well, it's time for the weekend!  I believe we are going to have rain all weekend, but that just means more time inside crafting!  Today I'm sharing a card using Misty from DigiStamp Boutique.


I've had these papers from Creative Imaginations for a while and I'm so happy to finally use them.  I think they are perfect with this image.  I colored the image with my Copics, added the lace and ran some ribbon through it.  I used some of my newly acquired twine on the bottom and added the brad and rhinestones.

Challenges:

Card Patterns - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Fab 'n' Funky - Use a digi
Kaboodle Doodles - Girly

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, how cute!! I haven't seen this image before but it is priceless!! Love the twine embellishment. It goes with the theme perfectly!! Fantastic card!! So sorry to be a wee bit late in commenting this past week. Thank you so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete