Monday, February 20, 2012

Hot Mamas!

Well, it's Monday again.  I hope you all made it through the weekend ok.  I'm back with another challenge from the CMC Copic Challenge group.  We want lots of laughs and bright, fun colors.  Our wonderful sponsor, I Brake For Stamps, let us pick a stamp from their Humorous Seniors line.  I colored Thelma and Louise


If these ladies didn't have the top down in their car I imagine they'd have the "Hot Mamas on Board" sign hanging in their back window.  Just a couple of girls out for a ride.  lol

Of course I used my Copics to color this image (Y15, Y11, Y0000/E11, E00, E000/BG49, BG10/E18, E99, YR23/C9, C7, C5, C3, C1/YR68, YR65/R29, R22/RV17, RV10/W5, W2, W00).  The DP is BasicGrey that I picked up at my LCS.  I also used a new Cuttlebug folder, Tiny Bubbles, that I got as a gift, and sanded the DCVW white core paper a bit. I added the ribbon and printed the sentiment from my computer.  

We would love for you to place along with us.  One lucky winner will win a wonderful prize from I Brake For Stamps, plus all entries go into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  Now grab your Copics, ProMarkers, or other alcohol markers or colored pencils and join in the fun at the CMC Copic Challenge group.

Challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - Ribbons and/or Bows
Scrap-Creations - 3 Layers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brook :-) the image is brilliant and I love the sign sentiment ,, perfect !! I LOVE this :-) so funny :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring Brooke. I love Thelma and Louise too. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete