Sunday, January 29, 2012

With Love

It's me again.  I've got another card to share, this time with a stamp from Lili of the Valley.


I just love this stamp.  I stamped her onto Cryogen White Cardstock using Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used my Copic markers to color her and added a bit of Stickles to the butterfly and her shirt.  The papers are MME, which I love as well.  I found the wrinkled ribbon in the bottom of a drawer (totally forgot I had it).  The button, twine, and charm are from my stash.  I also added just a dab of Liquid Pearls to the center of the flower.  I've got a bunch of that stuff and don't use it nearly enough, so you will probably see more of the Liquid Pearls on my projects.  The sweet sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - So Charming
A Gem of a Challenge - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by.  Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card.
    Thank's for joining us at the Creative Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card.....thank you for joining AGOAC x

    ReplyDelete