Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cold and Frosty

Well, it's time for another challenge over at the CMC Copic Challenge and we want to see your frosty, icy, and cold projects.  Here is a picture for inspiration.


And here is my card.



I used this cute stamp, Mr. Snowman, from Lili of the Valley who is our sponsor for this challenge.  I stamped this image onto Cryogen White Cardstock using Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used my Copics to color this image (C9, C7, C5, C3, C1/B97, B95, B93, B91, B00/G24, G21/R27, R24/E35/YR65/Y28/BG10).  I used my MS punch for the bigger snowflakes and my Marvy punch for the smaller snowflakes.  The ribbon is from my stash, added the rhinestones in the corner, and a bit of glitter to the ground.

Anyone can play along, just be sure to use your Copic markers.  One lucky winner will receive a fabulous prize from Lili of the Valley.  Plus, each entry will go into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  You have until Feb. 3rd to join in the fun.  We hope to see you there!

Challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge  - A is for Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles - Winter Wonderland
Kaboodle Doodles - Snow, snowmen, snowflakes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brook :-) such a cute snowman and the paper,icy colours and snowflakes are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Brook - I love how your colored him too and that ribbon is just perfect! Hope you're well this week! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete