Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tilda Altered Journal

So I wanted to share another quick project with you.  Earlier this year I picked up some journals that were on clearance at my LCC.  The covers weren't pretty, but I knew I could fix that.  Here's what I came up with.



I've had this stamp for a bit and hadn't inked her up yet.  I colored her using Copics (R85, R83, R81, R00/E11, E00, E0000, R20/E25, E31, E50/Y15, Y00/E43/W5, W2, W0/BG10), and added a bit of Stickles to her wand.  I used some paper I had from Cloud 9 Design, added some Prima flowers & pearly accents from my stash, and found that cute little bow that I forgot I had.  I added two pieces of ribbon and put two cute little charms on them for bookmarks, and a couple of pieces of ribbon to tie it up real pretty.

Challenges:

Southern Girls - Ribbon Madness
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes w/Sparkle
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes w/something dangly

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Awesome coloring, beautiful layout and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And love those dangling charms! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete