Thursday, June 2, 2011

New additions to the CMC Design Team

Hi everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying your week.  I'm looking forward to this weekend (I look forward to every weekend), but I'm especially looking forward to NEXT weekend.  Next weekend Suzanne Dean will be in South Carolina teach one of her CMC on the Road classes.  I'm very excited about the class and about meeting Suzanne.  She does beautiful work and I can't wait to learn from her.  I started taking one of her online classes a few weeks ago and I'm thrilled with what I've learned so far.  I've always struggled with light source and her class has taught me a better way to approach it.  I hope to have a card or two posted this weekend for you to see.

Anywho, off to my exciting news.  We've had some additions to the Color Me Creative Design Team.  I'm happy to tell you that Suzanne has added these wonderful ladies to the CMC Design Team.


And don't forget about my current fellow DT members.


Please be sure to stop by and visit the entire design team and then head over to the Color Me Creative Classroom and join in on the fun!   Our current challenge in the CMC Copic Challenge Group is "Fluff Your Feathers".  Use your Copic markers to color an image that has feathers or add feather-like coloring.  Anyone can play along and the prize is a $25 gift certificate to The Paper Temptress.  PLUS, each entry for the month gets entered into a drawing at the end of the month for...wait for it...a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com!  Now who couldn't put that to good use?  I know I could.  We hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment