Thursday, May 26, 2011

BLD Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday to you all!  I hope you are having a wonderful week!  Mine is definitely getting better as I have been fighting a cold, and losing, but I'm finally starting to feel a bit better.  On to this week's challenge.  This is my last challenge as part of the By LORi Designs Design Team and I've really had a wonderful time playing with Lori's cute digis. This week's challenge at By LORi Designs Challenges is a sketch.

 Great sketch, right?  I thought for my last DT card I would use my very first By LORi Designs image, Lollipop Ella.  The sentiment is from the Lollipop Happy Birthday Annie digi.

 Stamps: By LORi Designs  Paper: MME  Ink: Copics  Misc: Buttons, rhinestones, ribbon, Stickles

I hope you will join us for the sketch challenge this week over at the By LORi Designs Challenge blog.  Don't forget to check out what my other DT members have to share with you and leave them all some love.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
By the Cute and Girly  - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp  - Stars & Stripes

Thanks for stopping by and have a great holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Brook, the colours are gorgeous together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card ! Love the wonderful colors:-)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really Adorable! thanks for playing along with us at the RRR blog!

    ReplyDelete