Friday, February 11, 2011

Kitchen Tilda

Here is another Magnolia stamp that I won at the end of last year (I got a bunch of them!). I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to use her until I got my Dream Street papers. I think they work great with this stamp.
I made another tulle bow, this time light green, and I stitched around a curve (first time doing that!).  


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky - Tempting Texture
Crafting Life's Pieces - Sketch

That's it for me today (not much all week actually).  Hopefully I'll have more for you all next week.  Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is just soooo sweet! I love the image, your choice of papers and your lovely coloring...
    Thanks for the inspiration
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sweet. I love your flower. It is perfect for this Tilda. I love Magnolia stamps. Luck you to win this one..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, love all the lace tulle and texture on your card! Thanks for playing along with Fab N funky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's adorable no matter how you use her, but she looks great with those papers. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute! Love the greens and the laces and that cute flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH My Gosh how SWEET!!!! Tilda is adorable and you colored her beautifully. Awesome papers. Love the flower. Thank you for joining us for this months sketch challenge at Crafting Lifes Pieces.
    Hugs Bonnie
    CLP-Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brook, your card is so pretty and it's such a lovely take on the CLP Sketch. Wonderful paper and the flower is gorgeous.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete