Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Gus

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Hope you all have some gorgeous weather like we do here.  So have you all met Gus from Bugaboo Stamps?  I have to say that Gus is one of my favorite characters there. Here he is looking happy to be holding a bouquet of balloons. I used some new Bo Bunny papers that I got. I hated to cut them up b/c they are great for a man's card. I stitched the panels (inside & out), added the seam binding down the middle and the buttons with some twine (I'm gonna have to get more of this stuff!). I stacked the balloons for dimension and also added some Diamond Glaze to the balloons and to his glasses.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
Paper Sundaes - Masculine Colors
Craft Your Passion - Male Card or Project
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Stripes
Cards for Men - Recipe

I hope everyone is off to a great Tuesday morning!

9 comments:

  1. O wow what a fun card he he love the fun colours and all the popped up balloons and diamond glaze. Must get me some of that one of these days. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the balloons & buttons, fab! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bugaboo stamps. This is a darling card. Love how you popped your balloons. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gus always makes me giggle! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the balloons details! Thank you for your visit to my blog and for your lovely comments. Hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! I love the balloons popped up like you've done here and those buttons are just wonderful embellishments. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Very fun card, love those stripes! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a georgeous card, made me really happy :)
    those papers are just so yummy and the image is beautifully colored
    Hope that the rest of your day will be filled with joy:)
    Hugs your friend
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tahnk you for sharing your funny card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show. love the stripes. Great job on the coloring. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete