Sunday, January 9, 2011

Best/Favorite Project of 2010



The Stamp Man Challenge Blog is having a blog hop and award event.  Their challenge is to pick your best or favorite project from 2010.  I'll admit I had a difficult time with this as I don't typically like to pat myself on the back for my work, but there was one card that I especially enjoyed making. 




I made this back in October and just love how it turned out.  I love making easel cards (I should make them more often) and this stamp from Bugaboo went perfectly with these papers.  I added some Wild Orchid flowers, ribbon from my stash, and some bling.  I made a box to put it in and decorated that as well.  I'm even pretty happy with my photography.

I hope you enjoyed my little blast from the past and I hope to get my mojo back as it's been missing for a few days.  Hopefully I'll have more cards like this to share in 2011.

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute. very pretty colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute!! A really lovely card. My mojo's gone off on holiday this week as well but I'm hoping he'll come out toplay in a minute! afeter all the yummy projects I have been loooking at on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete