Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Lili of the Valley stamp

I love this stamp so much I made two cards today.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Stripes
Creative Inspirations - Christmas/Winter







I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
A Spoonful of Sugar - Snow/Snowflakes
Dottie's World  - Anything Goes w/Red
Sweet Stampin' Challenge  - Snowflakes
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colors

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card Brook! I just love that little bear and the flower soft for the hat trim is a great detail. Very pretty papers and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We hope you'll return again next week too!
    All the best,
    Sharon
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook, I just love your card that teddy is super cute. Love your papers and snowflake great job.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Kathie SSW Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, what a sweet bear!!!! I love his "fuzzy" fur trimmed hat!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brook, your cards are adorable. I love your DP and fun emblishments. Your little bear is soo cute!
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' adorable!! Love his fuzzy fun hat! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he's so so sweet. Thanks for entering the creative inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute, and I love the image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sweet Stampin this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete